If you have planned to visit New Zealand for your business purpose or a vacation then renting a car from a well and reputed company would be a prudent thing for you to do. It will not only make your travelling convenient and fast, but it is a cost effective way to move around as well. However there are certain do’s and dont’s of car rental that you must know well in advance if you are planning to book one. If you are not aware of them, have a look at the tips given below:
Do’s Of A Car Rental:
1. Compare prices: Before you plan to book a vehicle from a car rental company do not forget to compare the rates of different service providers. For doing so you need to do some simple research work. You can juxtapose prices by searching over the internet, take suggestions from your friends or relatives and so on. Always take time to compare the services of the car rental companies with each other as well. You can also use an online market place to compare and locate an appropriate company. After finding the best deal appoint the company that offers cheap car rental services in Auckland.
2. Choose the right kind of car: This would depend entirely on the nature of your trip. For example, if you have planned to travel alone then hiring a small car such as Toyota Vitz, Suzuki swift or similar would be enough. But if you are going to travel with your family or friends then you must hire a Sedan or large SUV.
3. Book the car in advance: Do not delay your booking. Try to find a suitable service provider well in advance. You can also do the booking process online. This will help you to avoid the last minute rush.
Dont’s Of A Car Rental:
1. Ignore the insurance: Always ask the company whether the car that you are going to hire is insured or not. However, you can avoid the insurance if the coverage of your own car is transferable to the one you will be hiring.
2. Never hire the vehicle from a small and unrepresented company: Renting cars from small companies can cause several problems. On the other hand, established and reputed companies have fleets that will come handy in case if you want your rented car to be changed for some reason. Additionally most of the reputed companies offer an inhouse service station.