Having the best Indian vegetarian food fulfils the hunger of everyone, including the non-veg category people. Of course, the veg dishes are tasty and rich-quality. It serves the tummy at it’s best.
No matter what, you will always see yourself ending with a big smile after having quality time with Indian veg dishes at a great place with your favorite company.
Here in this article, you will know all the steps of how to make Tawa Paneer Masala.
It is a quick and easy paneer recipe which you can cook under 30 minutes. The semi-dry curry can be utterly delicious food when you are having unexpected guests or want to prepare something tasty for dinner within less time.
What You Will Need, Must Have Ingredients
- Tawa – a round shaped pan generally used in Indian houses
- Use a medium skillet or a frying pan if you don’t have Tawa
- Cottage cheese or paneer
- Regularly used Indian spices
How To Cook The Best Tawa Paneer Masala Easily
- Use 3 tomatoes. Chop the tomatoes and add it to a blender. Then make a puree (a liquid red colored tomato juice)
- Use the tawa now. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in it.
- Use half tablespoons of ajwain or carom seeds on the Tawa and fry it for a few minutes. Fry until the aroma comes.
- Chop a large onion. Add it now. Stir it till it becomes translucent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste now along with chopped chilli and chopped green capsicum. Stir it for around 3 minutes.
- Now add ¼ tablespoon red chilli and turmeric powder.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coriander powder and pav bhaji masala.
- Then add garam masala powder with dry mango powder. Stir it for a minute.
- Add the blended tomato puree.
- Fry and stir it for 8 to 10 minutes. If it looks dry, then you can add 2 or 3 tablespoons of water.
- Add paneer cubes in the mixture and stir it well. Cook it for 1 to 2 minutes. You can add ½ tablespoon of Kasuri methi.
- Stir all of it very well.
You can switch off the flame now. Serve the Tawa Paneer Masala garnished by coriander leaves.
Tawa Paneer Masala can be easily served with brown bread, white bread or pav. Adding parathas and chapati will make it a great combination as well.
Your Suggestion To Have The Best Tawa Paneer Masala
If you are looking for a perfect Indian veg restaurant where you can find Tawa Paneer Masala and many other delicious veg dishes, then visit Shivam Restaurant. It is one of the best Indian vegetarian restaurants in Singapore. They serve quality veg dishes that will fill your tummy and satisfy your taste buds.
You can find multiple other veg dishes to try yourself. It’s time to focus on your hobby. Eat well and cook well!